Thursday 23 May 2013

Olay Essentials Complete Care Day Fluid

Hang on there people, it's Thursday already! Start planning for your weekend =)

Well, as some people might know, the basic steps of facial care are Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer (CTM) and today i'm going to talk about the 3rd step Moisturizer.

So, why do we need moisturizer? It is to protect the skin and also to keep the face hydrated. When your face is too dry, the skin will generate oil, which contributes largely to pimples and acne. Therefore, moisturizer is very important especially in cold and dry atmosphere, e.g. during winter. When i was studying in the UK, i experience the consequences of not putting on moisturizer and body butter. The skin on my arms cracked @.@ This made me realize that keeping the skin hydrated is indeed very crucial.

Well, today i'm going to talk about facial moisturizer, Olay Essentials Complete Care Day Fluid.
I find this product to be very suitable for me. The one i got is for Normal/Oily skin. Also, the fluid is with SPF15, which can protect my skin from the sun as well. The main reason for getting it is because it is a day fluid instead of cream. Therefore it is very much less oily and easy to apply. I'm pretty sure everyone love their moisturizer to be good at keeping the skin moisturized but not being too oily that people see the layer of oil on your face.

Extra point is that i only apply a very thin layer of the fluid which did its job for a whole day. Also, the smell is pretty neutral therefore good enough for me. Also, it is not priced ridiculously.

I've not searched for it in Malaysia or Singapore yet as my bottle is still enough for a while. Therefore i am not sure if it is available here or not. But please try to look for it at the Olay facial care counter and let me know if you can find it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment