Thursday 4 April 2013

It's Skin Mango White Cleansing Foam + Power 10 Formula YE Effector

Today, I'm gonna share the pleasant surprise i've gotten in my Vietnam trip =)

So, that trip was horrible overall but the last night walk in Hanoi was great. Best part was the sales assistants of It's Skin handing me the samples of their products, including the Mango White Cleansing Foam and Power 10 Formula YE Effector. I was actually quite surprise as she gave me two types of products which is considered quite generous as i looked 100% like tourist and didn't look keen to buy anything from them either. Have to say they are very well-trained in serving potential customers. 5 stars for that =)

The nearly finished samples that I was given. Love the cleansing foam. The effect was unexpectedly good! First when i saw the texture which contains those little bits, I was worried that they might be too strong and hurt my skin tissue. However when i apply the foam on my face, i can barely feel the bits. Surprise, surprise~! The after effect was great, I feel even more refreshing compared to my previous cleansing cream (Just to be clear, I used to LOVE my old Olay Clarity Fresh Cleanser before i try this ). Plus, it makes my skin feel so natural without the tightening feel i used to experience from the other cleanser which i forgot which brand it is. Oh and btw, it smells good =)

On the other hand, after applying toner, i used the YE effector, which consist yeast, a popular ingredient nowadays in making facial products. First time, I accidentally squeezed too much and apply too heavily on my face, which was not a pleasant experience as it makes my skin feel like i had botox or something. However, 2nd time, i've learnt my lesson so i apply it in minimal amount and turned out great. After applying it for a few minutes, i actually feel like my skin is flawless (I know how weird it looks when i touch my own cheek and smile @.@). Great product! 

The actual look of the product. On the left we have Mangowhite Cleansing Foam and on the right is the YE effector.

When i google around, i come across this website which sells these products in USD and have clear explanation on all the products, so i 'll just share them here so people who are interested can have a read.


Oh and in case you are kpop fans, It's Skin is endorsed by 2PM. 


These will be my sharings for today =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment