Wednesday 3 April 2013

More prints!

Today, let's talk about my next shopping target =)

Just to be clear, I'm not a person who read fashion magazines and make great effords to look fashionable. I just follow my own instinct of shopping so my choice might be very outdated or so but I DON'T CARE.

After watching Project Runway season 10, I have been inspired to try getting more colourful clothing since I've been wearing monotone clothes and the most colourful pieces i have are checkered tops and dress. Not exactly like single bright yellow or neon pink those kind of colourful but more of a tie dye or ombre type of colourful. 

Love this print and the story of the print! Can't believe an X-ray photo can turn out to be this amazing. Have to say if i have the budget, I'll definitely get that pencil skirt on the right. The design is pretty basic, which is totally my cup of tea. Since my code of fashion was pretty much simple and NO bling bling. I dunno what kind of code is that but, oh well.

Another unaffordable love, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania collection. Love the tone of the dress, it's simple yet looks complicated. Bonus point is how the head on the garment peeking at the model's face.

Cool leggings by Alexander McQueen. Too bad i'm in a country which has super hot weather so wearing leggings will be a crazy idea. Pretty sure if i do it i'll be sweating like hell and cursing myself for making such a idiotic decision of wearing leggings. (Not intended to scold anyone who love wearing leggings regardless the hot weather. To wear or not to wear, it's your own decision )

For a more affordable option, ASOS is my first visited website. Used to love ASOS when i was studying in UK as they provide free delivery and free refund. Best part is the refund booth is just opposite my apartment which encourage me to get more try more and refund more. It was crazily easy. 

This printed dress is from Warehouse, which is quite cool if you keep the black and white colour tone and add in little bit of leather factor in the overall style. It can be a good everyday wear as it is actually a very simple basic dress. 

I have to say, I'm still a big fan of black and white as well as leather stuff despite the fact that i said i want to try something new like prints and stuff. Guess i'm too loyal to monotone lol.

Now, time for some jeans!

I have gained interest in a London brand recently which is called Pepe Jeans, from the name you'll know they do lots of jeanswear. They have quite a number of interesting jeans available on ASOS. I'm now showing 3 of them here =)

Quite cool huh? They are fun and vibrant and you just need a simple T-shirt or top to match with them. As for shoes, high ankle sneakers or heels or boots, anything will do! 

So, interesting prints will be my fashion code this spring/summer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment