Thursday 11 April 2013

From Single to Double!

So a few weeks before, when i woke up in the morning, i found that my left eyelid has funnily become double eyelid. I had this kind of experience before but normally it will resolve back to my normal single eyelid. However, not this time i guess. I had this "big small eyes" since then and the double eyelid seems to becoming permanent.

So this is my picture when i still have the so called " big small eyes" lol.


The difference is so obvious! My left eye is literally bigger than my right one. It happens way before i went to Vietnam, that is why i didn't take much pics during the trip. Sad.


That would be me suffering from the heavy air pollution in Vietnam when we having tricycle tour in town.

Recently i had enough of this situation as i am not able to get a pic of me with two equally big eyes. A solution is needed! So, i recall that people used to get the eyelid stickers to transform their single eyelid to double. Why don't i try that? Went to shopping and randomly bought a packet of eyelid stickers. Trying has no harm anyway.

And guess what, they have 60 pairs in it so i get to use it for 120 times since i'm only sticking one eye yeah! Good investment as it only costs me like 6 or 7 ringgit.

Sticking the stickers on the eyelid is not exactly comfortable but I guess i'll get used to it soon. Short pain is better than long pain haha.


That's me with my eyelid sticker on =) Can't stop admiring my big eyes lol. 

I know it's not a new product on market, just want to share my experience of using it anyway haha. That's all for today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment