Monday 3 June 2013

Dishes From Last Week

I'm happy that i was managed to improve my cooking skills in last week. And today, i'm gonna just give a recap on my everyday meal for the past week hope you guys enjoy =)


Sesame sauce udon with vegetables and meatballs, garnished with chilli flakes and herbs.


Pork porridge with shredded cabbage and carrot.


Toasts with scrambled eggs and mushroom soup.


Omurice - Soy sauce base fried rice with corns and anchorvy.


Chicken soup base linguine with meatballs and cabbage, garnished with wakame.


Linguine with sesame dressing, japanese egg roll and mushroom soup.


Honey and korean wine pork.


Japanese egg roll, korean kimchi and stir fry pork with shredded cabbage and carrots.


Snap beans with spicy vegetarian dried shrimps, dumplings, pickled lettuce and fried eggs.

That's all the stuff that i cooked last week, so proud of myself! Well, hope my dad enjoyed too since he hasn't said a word about my cooking skills yet haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment