Tuesday 18 June 2013

Job Job Job

Oh well, i find myself to be less creative recently as i haven't done any DIY project for a while. Was busy calling the pharmacy to get my training application proceeded. I dunno if it's because they have no intention to get a trainee or they just like to do things at their own pace. Been calling for hundreds of time to get their attention on my resume. Not sure if it's the right thing to do but i am really desperate to get the job. Was looking at my bank acc and realize i definitely need to get a job asap.

Wanted to get a part time job but my dad thinks i should just wait for the training offer. I dunno if he's being too nice or want me to focus on the job i should be doing. But really, staying at home doing nothing is as bad. During this whole jobless period, i really think that a companion would be great, a dog or a person i dun care.

At the end of everyday when i lie on the bed waiting to fall asleep, i feel so nervous that i have not worked for quite some time. And this is when the depression kicks in. Making me stress and everything. Well, i think i might be stress on another reason when i start working. But now, it's the stress that everybody is moving constantly on their life path and i still standing here halfway waiting for a fresh start.

Oh please let me at least get the job offer and have something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment