Thursday 6 June 2013

2nd Year Anniversary In SG

Today is my 2nd year anniversary dinner with my bf and we celebrated it at One Rochester, singapore. We never make any reservation and still were able to get the table. 


Foie gras with salads and crunchy bread stick. The foie gras was superb. 


Main course baby chicken which is their signature dish. Needs 30 minutes time to prepare which is just nice for us as we both have small apetite therefore need time to digest. The meat was tender and the potato cubes were good too. But I would probably prefer a more crunchy potato or French fries instead. 


Aglio olio spaghetti with king prawns and tomato and asparagus. Love the asparagus, very nicely cooked and provide a refreshing taste as the spaghetti is quite spicy. Prawns were fresh and delicious too.


Strawberry frozen margarita. Little bit too sweet so I think the classic version could be better. Also it melted really fast and I end up having a warm margarita lol. 

I also had the dessert which is the freshly baked soufflé. However, I was so eager to eat and therefore didn't take any picture of it haha. I had the hazelnut soufflé with vanilla ice cream. It is exactly the same as the one I ate in Australasia, Manchester but different flavor. Also it didn't provide any sauce to pour into the soufflé compared to the passion fruit soufflé I had in uk. But, the ice cream was good if u love milky stuff. I love it haha. 


The atmosphere is overall great. We sat outdoor which has a shelter so won't get wet if the rain pours. They have different area of outdoor seats so one area will have approximately 2-4 tables or sofas. Also they have a few big fans that make minimal sound. My bf find the fake waterfall sound very soothing and calming haha. 

That is all the updates I got for now. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment