Wednesday 3 July 2013

Puppy Adoption

Sorry for the late updates. I hope i can do some fashion post soon after i go shopping on Friday =)

As for today, there's not much happening around therefore i didn't know what i should talk about.

Well what i'm trying to do recently is to get a puppy to accompany me at home. Have been searching for quite some time through my neighbours, and my mum's social network (well i'm not exactly sure if she knows what i'm looking for, but she offer to help so i guess i can only hope for some nice surprise). And of cos, i look through the dog adoption website, in particular petfinder.my. It's a great website as they have lots of advert on available dogs for sale or adoption.

Well i'm not very into buying a puppy so i just look at the adoption adverts. Still kinda hard to find the puppy i like as i'm more into small breed and possibly bright colour. Most of the adverts are big dogs, the one you can see at the roadside. Those are kinda hard to be trained as they have already fully grown into adult dogs. I guess it will not be the best choice for me as i'm still a learner. Therefore a puppy will be great as it can be trained from small which is easier.

Searching process continue and i hope i can find the puppy i want soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment