Sunday 11 August 2013

New nail colours!

Yes I'm being very very lazy recently. Can't be arsed to renew my blog everyday so I only blog when I have something new to talk about. My life is so damn boring nowadays and I don't want to blog about craps everyday haha. 

Anyway I bought new nail polish from SASA! They have such an amazing deals that I get nail polish at RM3.10 per bottle. The original price for the nail polish is RM3.90 and they have further 20% off! I wasn't aware of the discount when I dig around to choose for colours I like so I got like such a pleasant surprise when I pay at the counter lol. Ya so easily satisfied haha. 

Anyway I chose some light colours this time, including pastel purple and light blue. The solution seems to be quite watery for the purple one so I applied like 3 layers to make it look solid. However the blue colour has no such problem and I can easily get the solid colour by applying one layer. Anyway, both colours are nice but I prefer the purple one more. Looks kinda cool and make my fingers look soft and pinkish haha. They are quite long lasting as they still look good after a week. So I'm very happy with the purchase haha.


This is how the colours look like. 

I really love buying nail polish from Sasa. They have a lot of interesting and fashionable colour which makes me feel excited :) however u'll need to dig around to get a good bottle. Trust ur instinct when choosing the colour. Go bold! 

No comments:

Post a Comment